Thursday 4 September 2008

Hello, Becky here.

Bravo on the blog updating dearest Alan. Summarising the tiresome experiences of the last couple of months must have been almost as painful as living them. However, I feel that I need to add a few words. Our return to London was marvelous not only because Alan got to see Greig (although I'm sure that Greig is marvelous, and I'm not just saying that because I know that he reads our blog), but also because we got to spend the night sleeping with Cina and Hoolie which was lovely. On top of that, the next day we had a nice lunch with Lizzy and said emotional goodbyes (only to see her again the very next day in Birmingham).

I would also like to add that after a little talk with me and my bro, Alan has realised that reading The Long Goodbye, whilst saying painfully drawn-out goodbyes is actually not ironic at all, but in fact rather apt. 

No comments: