Thursday 17 July 2008

nothing important to say

Just switched our blog design a little bit because our previous layout was a bit rubbish. Now it's much better, but we still need to figure out how to do all the little things. Like get rid of the weird picture thing in the blog header up there. What the hell is it anyway? Hm. Anyway. Oh and also something about layout of the posts, cos in my previous post something weird happened with the pictures and they look stupid.
On a side note, Dan Le Sac and Scroobius Pip are a bit rubbish, and I'm now seriously doubting whether I can live with Becky for a whole year if she has them on her iTunes thing. I may be able to get over it, as she has announced that she will be doing all the cleaning of our apartment, making my life a lot easier. Also, while she's cleaning, I can be skipping the occasional slightly dubious songs on iTunes. I mean, there's things like Matt Costa, Bob Dylan, Elliott Smith etc, so that makes up for the Ronan Keating album... ick.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, this blog is amazing!