Wednesday 18 February 2009

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

My bike was stolen today. It was locked up in the car park outside our apartment, where it's been since we bought our bikes. Becky's bike is still here, which is odd as our bikes were locked together, and my bike had a totally flat tyre. Both of our locks are gone, which is also quite odd. Damn, damn, damn. This is very annoying. It'd almost be better if both bikes were gone, because then we wouldn't have as much of a dilemna over whether I should get a new one. Bike thieves are evil, evil people (see below for an artists impression of the man who is possibly responsible for stealing my bike). Especially galling is the fact that both of us have had conversations in the last week about how safe Korea is. This doesn't change the fact that I never feel unsafe here, but it does kind of take the nice innocent edge off. Booooooooooooo to bike thieves!!!!

1 comment:

W O N G O O N said...

My bike just got stolen too. I live in S.F.