Thursday 9 October 2008

Almost forgot!

While we were at the pebbly beach and exploring the little village, we stumbled upon a chicken pen containing a frankly hideous looking freak of nature, which I immediately named Cat-Rabbit. This is due to the fact that it looked like the unfortunate offspring of a cat and a rabbit. I took many pictures of it and became quickly attached to it, especially as it seemed to be very friendly and desperate for attention (not water or food as Becky insisted. It wanted love!). Please see below pictures of the unfortunate beast. If anyone wants to donate money to my new charity dedicated to saving the poor Cat-Rabbit please send cheques made payable to Alan Armstrong.


ps If you look at these pictures and think 'That's not a Cat-Rabbit, that's a fluffy guinea pig' or something, please keep it to yourself. You'll spoil my fun. Also my new theme tune for Cat-Rabbit won't be as useful. And I'll have to cancel my order for 500 Cat-Rabbit t-shirts.

3 comments:

Vickysmiler said...

that is amazing!x

Anonymous said...

don't let kelly see these pics or she'll want her very own korean cat-rabbit for xmas x

Anonymous said...

I can vouch that it's not a fluffy guinea pig - legs are too long (that must be the cat genes).

And Pedro and Manuel would have eaten it for breakfast (sorry, that comment has scope limited to those who know me and my menagerie)